YesakaOur range of products include yesaka syrup.
Approx. Price: Rs 270 / BottleGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||100 ml|
|Shelf life||24 Months|
|Dosage||Twice a Day|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Actions and Benefits:
- Its an Ayurvedic medicine for Prameha/Diabetes
- Corrects digestion & metabolism
- Tones up efficiency & health of pancreatic tissues; regulates insulin secretion.
- Checks over fatigue.
- Blood purifier, wound healer.
- Prevents complication & tones functions of kidney, eyes & nerves.
- Regulates blood sugar level & urine sugar level
No Adverse Effects:
- No adverse / side effects have been observed in short / long term usage of Yesaka in recommended dosage.
Dietary Advice & Life style:
- Avoid sweets, food products containing refined carbohydrates, glucose and sugar.
- Restrict usage of potatoes, sugar, etc.
- Restrict sweet fruits, fried food, meat & egg preparation.
- Freely take coarse cereals, green vegetable & fibre rich diet.
- Walk 3 to 4 km a day, do yoga & exercise daily as advised by experts.
- Avoid stress, strain & intake of alcohol.
Periodically check blood sugar & follow the routine diet & life style as recommended by physicians.
- Delivery Time: As early as possible.