Ayurvedic LiquidOur range of products include pramehnil liquid.
Approx. Price: Rs 500 / BottleGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||240 ml|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Dosage||4 ml of Pramehnil Liquid in 20ml water before breakfast|
is an Ayurvedic Medicine
for all kinds of diabetes.
is made of pure herbal,
time-tested and quality ingredients which are very effective in controlling diabetes
As we all know that Pancreas produce Insulin, there are many reasons for the reduction of insulin production from the pancreas and this condition is called Diabetes Mellitus.
So, Pramehnil Liquid
stimulates islet cells in the pancreas and produces insulin in a natural way to control Diabetes without any side effects
. It is a very effective & unique medicine.
- Jambu Seed
- Neem Leaf
- Tulsi Leaf
- Bilva Leaf
- Methi seed
Dietary & Lifestyle Advice :
- Take 4 ml of Pramehnil Liquid in 20ml water before breakfast and in the night after dinner or as directed by the physician.
- After testing the glucose level after 60 days, if it is lowering with Pramehnil then you may consult your doctor & reduce presently using medicine.
- Non Diabetic persons can also take Pramehnil Liquid 2ml twice a day with water to help prevent Diabetes.
- It is very effective in taking it continuously without any break and live a healthy life.
- Avoid sugar-free tablets or drops, sweets, food products containing refined carbohydrates, glucose, and sugar.
- Restrict usage of potatoes, beat, sweet fruits, fried food, meat & egg.
- Freely take coarse cereals, green vegetable & fibre rich diet.
- Walk 3 to 4 km per day, do yoga & exercise daily as advised by experts.
- Avoid stress, strain & intake of alcohol, smoking, etc.
- Artificial colours & flavours are not added, so it''''s taste may differ,
- Shake the bottle of "Pramehnil Liquid" well every time before using,
- Keep the bottle away from sunlight & heat,
- Water should not enter into the bottle.
- Periodically check blood sugar & follow the routine diet & healthy lifestyle as recommended by the physician.