|Packaging Size||120 ml|
|Dosage||3 ml in 20-30 ml of boiled cooled water,3 times daily after/before meal or as directed by physician|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Amrita Bindu Syrup is a unique combination of ayurvedic & natural ingredients which was formulated for a wide variety of Gastric & Stomach Related diseases like Acidity, Chest burn, Gas trouble, Indigestion, Nausea, Vomiting, Gastric Ulcer, Peptic Ulcer, Duodenal Ulcer, Stomach bloating, etc.
Amrita Bindu is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine for manufactured by Shankar Pharmacy. It is a perfect solution for ulcer without surgery without any side effects.
Amrita Bindu is being used widely all over south India for over 28 years. Extensive clinical studies have been conducted by the labs at Care keralamunder the Ayush department and the results were very promising. Even animal studies and toxicity studies have been conducted and found that the product is very safe and free form any kinds of side effects even in prolonged use.
Amrita Bindu also helps in improving the digestion and proper assimilation of food. It is also being used as a remedy for food poisoning and related symptoms like diarrhoea etc.
Mechanism of action of Amrita Bindu :
- Amrita Bindu creates a protective coating in the gastro-intestinal tract & the ulcer slowly heals.
Also it acts as a stimulant and improve the secretion of pancreatic juices & enzymes which helps to improve the chronic conditions like ulcerative colitis, amoebiasis and even surgical interventions can be avoided.
- Treats Stomach Related Problems and helps healing Ulcers and destroying the bacteria involved in the formation of these ulcers.
Ingredients of Amrita Bindu :
- Shunti [Zingiber officinale] – 3.7 g – ginger
- Pippali [Piper longum] – 3.7 g
- Nimba [Azadirachta indica] – 3.7 g
- Apamarga [Achyranthus aspera] – 3.7 g
- Ela [Elettaria cardamomum] – 3.7 g
- Twak [Cinnamomum zeylanicum] – 3.7 g
- Maricha [Piper nigrum] –3.7 g
- Aragwadha [Cassia fistula] –3.7 g
- Ashwagandha [Withania somnifera] – 3.7 g
- Ajamoda [Apium graveolens] – 3.7 g
- Shatavari [Asperagus racemosus] – 3.7 g
- Karkatashringi [Pistacia integerrima] – 3.7 g
- Kupilu [Strychnos nuxvomica] – 3.7 g
- Sugar – 30 mg
- Navasara sudhi – 50 mg
- Chapala – 10 mg
- Karpoora [Cinamomum camphora] – 100 mg
- Madhu [Honey] – 10 ml
Direction For Use :
Things to be avoided:
- Take a spoon (which is inside the packing)
- Take full spoon (2ml) of medicine & Mix with 30ml of boiled cooled water
- Take 3 times daily after food
- It is very effective to taking Amrita Bindu for 3 months continuously.
- Potatoes, Spicy Food, Alcohol, Chicken, Chicken Eggs, Stale Food, Tamarind (imli) & yoghurt etc. Also reduce coffee, tea and smoking & bakery foods prepared using yeast. Do not make intoxicants and smoking a habit.
- Some patients will feel burning sensation and pain while taking Amrita Bindu
- This is a sign of healing. In such case you can reduce the dose of medicine to half, but should not be stopped. The medicine should be taken 3 months continuously. If you are feeling tired while taking the medicines take lime juice with sugar or tender coconut.
- Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Patients may pass dark stools while taking the medicine.
- Delivery Time: As early as possible.